“Best place ever! My husband and I made the decision to move him to Evergreen Estates a few years ago. The staff is excellent, giving quality care and they treat everyone as very special. Evergreen is managed very well and does both the everyday necessities very well and also the little extra things that make a difference. The food is great and laundry and housekeeping are done daily and they do a wonderful job. The staff is friendly and caring. My husband and I often said this was the best decision we ever made in regards to his care. I appreciate Evergreen’s caring staff and their professionalism. I would highly recommend Evergreen Estates to anyone needing assisting living.” –Marge, wife of an Evergreen Estates resident
Local. Close by. Safe & secure. Easy to access.
These are words that residents and their families mention when talking about our facilities. Located centrally, on the West side of Cedar Rapids, IA, we are conveniently situated near shopping and restaurants yet provide a quiet and peaceful setting.
Our one and two bedroom apartments are laid out with Senior Living in mind, keeping everything close at hand and easy to access and with many ala carte options to choose from to make life a little easier. Our care facilities are some of the best the Cedar Rapids area has to offer.
At Evergreen Estates, we are a community. We offer social interaction opportunities, quiet reading and recreation areas and friendly, professional staff. Our beautiful grounds offer a way for residents to interact with nature and enjoy the seasons, inside and out.
Evergreen Estates and Apartments are locally owned and operated. The Administrator/Owner is solely responsible for policy formulation and implementation and is made with the safety, health and needs of residents as top priority. This hands-on approach results in the residents’ needs and wants getting top priority.
Care Center Services
- Three delicious meals per day
- Three snacks per day
- Daily housekeeping, linen and personal laundry
- Medication Administration
- 24/7 direct care/nursing staff
- Bathing/dressing assistance
- Professional activity/social program
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities (excluding cable and phone)
- State licensed
- Respite Care
- Elderly Waiver (Title XIX)
- Health and Disability Waiver (Title XIX)
- Choice of three locations
- Private or semi-private rooms with bath
- Furnished or unfurnished rooms
- Beauty/barber shop
- Activity lounge
- 20 two-bedroom units and 12 one-bedroom units
- Living room, kitchen/dinette, bathroom
- 550-700 square feet living space
- Laundry facilities
- Garages or off street parking